Saturday, March 21, 2009

I love you Kennedy...you mean the world to me! Welcome home...








My wish would be for all those children who remain in the the orphanages of the world to one day find a family to call their own. Every child is entitled to that. I know that is a huge wish but..one family at a time...a child's world changes and so does their families.

Our world was forever changed six times and we are so lucky to have them in our lives. Kennedy, Madison, Jagger, Colby, Jaden and Presley - life would be so different without you in our lives and in our hearts. We love you!!

The songs that I have included above are very touching to me...Cinderella song really hits home with me..as sometimes with day to day stuff with all the kids..we sometimes lose the focus how important each passing moment truly is..I have to step back sometimes and think that soon they will grow up and those special times that I let slip by will be no more..Cherish each moment...I try to!

Hugs,
Mom & Dad

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, move us to bawling, why dontcha! Glad Taotao is sleeping and not listening to mama WAHHHH!! WHAAAAA!!! ;D What a beautiful tribute to your daughter. Kennedy, you have some wonderful parents, and they are pretty darn lucky to have you too. Boy could I relate to his Cinderella story. Though it stopped my bawling: funnily enough, he probably had time to write the song cuz he had rushed them to bed! ;D But yeah, too fast. Beautiful song and beautiful video.

    Welcome Home Kennedy!
    Leanne (and Taotao)

    ReplyDelete