Thursday, March 26, 2009

Goodbye to Beijing and an incredible week..

Thank you to everyone who made this amazing trip happen for me. Thank you to the wonderful people in Yangzhou who warmly welcomed us and made us feel so special and loved. We will never forget the love and friendships that were made. Thank you to BLAS for making the arrangements and taking good care of us. Thank you to the dignitaries who welcomed us with such beautiful banquets and touching speeches. Thank you to my nannies in the Orphanage who took good care of me until my Mom could bring me home. It was so nice to meet you all. To those children who are waiting for their families in the orphanage who I met I pray that soon you will have a family to call your own. I think of the babies and the kids I met..it makes me sad to have left them but hopefully they will be making their own trip home soon!

Thank you! Thank you!

Love Kennedy, Karen & James

3 comments:

  1. Now that is one happy face!
    So very very glad you could go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I finally caught up with you guys and was happy to see you had great trip! Congrats from your neighbors!

    ReplyDelete